What do you think about this solutions for your problem?

Exercises After Back Surgery

During a visit to my doctor , the nurse asked me how old I was . When I said sixty-six , he was surprised and said he did not look or act old . She knew she had back surgery a few years ago and wanted to know what I did to be in such good shape. When I started drawing my program and relaxation exercise , I thought it might be a good idea to write and I hope it will benefit others .

Some words of caution : Before beginning any exercise and / or a program of well-being is important for your health either . Secondly, if you have not exercised in a while please start slowly. Thirdly understand that any exercise program is a journey that never ends. Four : Be easy for you as it takes time to see results , do not push yourself too hard and you make sure that you give your body plenty of rest so he can recover and strengthen .

Well here is my program of fitness and well-being today . This is just a brief summary of what I do , but it works for me.

  • Strength training two days per week . Soil strength train and then wait three days before another session of strength training in the sixty-six , I have the extra day between workouts.
  • Between sessions of strength training I do a version of Chi -Kung Tai Chi .
  • Path thirty minutes a day four or five days a week.
  • I eat mostly whole foods with plenty of fruit and vegetables, and eat lean protein like fish or chicken.
  • Do not worry about calories, but you rarely both parties to sweet desserts.
  • I only drink water , tea and beer or casual wine and a cup of black coffee in the morning.
  • Treatment of 8-9 hours of sleep.
  • Supplements: I have a protein shake most days and a multi vitamin , 500 mg of vitamin C and fish oil .
My strength exercises consist of body weight exercises such as pumps and work with the elastic rubber bands . My weight is 205 kg and a height of 6 '3 " I ​​feel very comfortable at this weight . However, I have a new goal to lose five to ten pounds and plans to increase my cardio to achieve my ideal weight of 195.

My well-being and an exercise program that I developed after my back surgery works for me. I think this is a reasonable plan and a majority of people could follow. Whatever you do to start a program that works for you . The many benefits to be strong and health far outweigh any time or energy you have to commit to your program. I think the most important thing is to work to find a program that works and what is part of your lifestyle. In so doing, help prevent the possibility of pain and back surgery .

No comments:

Post a Comment